The Lebanese government is reportedly about to resign amid mounting anger over last Tuesday’s explosion in Beirut with death toll more than 200 people.
Health Minister Hamad Hasan was quoted by Reuters news agency as saying an announcement would be made soon.
Three ministers have already stepped down, but there have been calls for the whole cabinet to go.
Many have accused Lebanon’s leaders of culpability of the blast through their alleged negligence and corruption.
The president and prime minister have said the explosion was the result of the detonation of 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate that had been stored for six years without safety measures at Beirut’s port.
Over the weekend, anti-government protesters stormed some ministry buildings in the centre of the capital and clashed with police.
By Monday morning the justice minister, information minister and environment minister had all resigned. The finance minister was reportedly preparing to quit ahead of a cabinet meeting called by Prime Minister Hassan Diab.
Mr Diab is expected to address the nation at 19:30 local time (16:30 GMT).
Meanwhile, Beirut city governor Marwan Abboud was quoted by the al-Marsad Online news website as saying the death toll from the explosion had risen to 220, and that 110 people remained missing.
He told the Al Jadeed TV channel that many foreign workers and lorry drivers were among the missing, which he said had made identifying them more difficult.