There are many uses of moringa leaves and Bitter Kola.
Moringa leaves: Moringa leaves are known for their high nutritional values. The ability of the herb to deal with intestinal disorders makes it special. The leaves are also combined with other herbs to combat fever. It is used by some people due to their proficiency in dealing with issues of sexual weakness.
Bitter Kola: It is a seed that is dominant among people in Central and Western Africa. The tropical kola is usually eaten by natives due to Its medicinal properties. Bitter Kola has been used over centuries for the treatment of bacterial infections, inflammatory diseases like arthritis, diabetes and others. It contains Carbohydrates, fat, protein, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron, and caffeine which increase energy level naturally.
Preparation: Wash the moringa leaves with salted water to kill the germs and microorganisms present on its leaves due to their exposure to the environment.
Grind the moringa leaves along with some amount of bitter kola and mix with water. It is best if the moringa is still green and fresh.
Take ½ spoonful thirty minutes before or after a meal. The period of intake may depend if it’s for cure or prevention. If it is for a cure, then continue medication till it takes effect. But for prevention, take it continuously for 3 days and it’s okay.
These are some health benefits of the mixture.
1. The blend helps battle against Fungal Infections.
2. It helps in the counteraction of Cancer.
3. Assists the treatment with low sperm counts.
4. It helps combat Malaria.
5. It helps control Hypertension.
6. It helps to battle against Inflammatory diseases like osteoarthritis.
7. The natural blend of moringa and bitter kola controls Menstrual pain.
8. It helps in combating Diabetes.
9. It helps slaughter Dandruff when applied to the hair.
Disclaimer: This is not medical guidance. Seek the help of a professional doctor before attempting any of the information above.