There are a lot of native African fruits which are highly nutritional. Pawpaw and Banana could be termed as one. They both have antioxidant properties which help fight against petty health conditions.
Banana as a fruit is believed to have originated from Southern Asia and Later brought to the other worlds by explorers and missionaries. Banana is a great source of Potassium, Vitamin B6 and C, Magnesium, copper, Manganese, Net carbs and fibre. The nutrients in banana make them a special fruit, especially for men.
Pawpaw is another great fruit. The fruit has been used since time memorial for medicinal purposes due to the antioxidants it possesses. The leaves of pawpaw have been used throughout West Africa for the treatment of many ailments. Also, pawpaw leaves are of great health benefits.
When the two fruits are blended, their nutrients become high in content to help curb some ailments. The following are the procedures.
How To Prepare The Blend Of Pawpaw Banana.
1. Chopped Pawpaw fruit (Adequate quantity)
2. A hand of Banana
3. 1 cup of cold milk
4. 1 tablespoon of honey
Remove the seeds in the pawpaw. You may leave about five seeds. That is if you want the mixture to act as a dewormer also. Peel the banana and also chop them into blendable sizes. Blend mixture and drink. Do not store in the fridge for more than a day.
The Health Benefits Of Blended Mixture:
1. One common benefit linked to this special mixture is its effects on the metabolism process. The elements used are well known to boost digestion due to the presence of fibre and other essential minerals.
2. It is good for people suffering from cancer. Pawpaw has lycopene content which according to research helps to combat cancer.
3. It will improve your heart health. Banana and pawpaw are all rich in some vital minerals including potassium and vitamin C. These minerals together with the lycopene help to keep your heart safe.
4. It will protect your skin. These fruits are classified among the best fruits which help in maintaining skin health. Their powerful antioxidants can help lessen damages caused by sunburn.
Kindly share your thoughts on this topic for the sake of update.