The urethra is an indented tube responsible for carrying urine out of the body. The tube is squeezed or partially blocked during prostate enlargement. This results in problems with urination. Many people are not aware of the natural remedies for prostate enlargement. The leaves of the plants mentioned are cooked. Sometimes roots and stems of plants are used to combat this ailment. Other leaves might be used for food for the prevention of the ailment.
Always seek the assistance of a licensed herbalist before using herbs.
Here are some of the natural therapies for this problem:
1. Licorice: This herb contains a compound that may prevent the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a male hormone that plays a role in prostate growth and enlargement.
2. Pygeum Africanum Bark: The compounds found in Pygeum have been known to provide support to the urinary tract and may inhibit cell growth in the prostate.
3. Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are an old remedy to treat urination problems and enlarged prostate symptoms. They are rich in zinc several beneficial amino acids.
4. Red Clover: It is one of the richest sources of isoflavones which are believed to limit the development of BPH.
5. Stinging Nettle: Stinging Nettles are very popular in Europe. Nettle soup is one of my favourite delicacies. It may help to reduce symptoms of prostate problems by slowing down the growth of some of the cells. It is also fantastic for the urinary tract.
6. Swedish Flower Pollen: Swedish Flower Pollen promotes healthy urine flow and helps maintain normal prostate cell function.
Share your views on some herbs that can cure prostate enlargement.