There are many good uses of charcoal you may never know. The article will give you a fair knowledge about them.
1. Prevention Of Awful Body Smell: There are many ways you can use charcoal to get rid of the nasty smell. Make powdered charcoal mixed with lemon and apply. If you notice a bad smell in your armpit, apply the mixture twice a day (morning and evening) before taking your bath. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes after application before washing down.
2. Detoxification Of Food: In the era where chemicals are used in farming, you can trust the use Of charcoal. Fruits and vegetables can be kept in a charcoal solution overnight before usage. This will kill any imaginable germs.
3. Teeth whitening: Charcoal is one of the best teeth whitening agent in the native African community. The brand new “Pepsodent” is manufactured with charcoal for its whitening agent. You can locally manufacture a paste for yourself to enhance teeth health. Granulate some charcoal and mix with lemon. Apply on the brush and use twice daily.
4. Restoring Soup: Don’t throw your soup away, simply because you forgot to heat it and you think it has gone bad. All you have to do is to put that soup on fire and drop some charcoal in it and leave it to do the wonders for you.
5. Neutralizing Alcohol: Charcoal is also good in neutralizing alcohol. Give charcoal solution to a person who over drunk alcohol and he or she will feel fine after bathing.
6. Charcoal has been used for ages for healing wounds. This is seen in a typical African village.
7. Purification Of Water: Before the introduction of modern ways of filtration, charcoal was among the few perfect choices used to purify water before consuming.
8. Bringing Out Poison:
Snake and scorpion bites result in serious poisoning. Drinking of charcoal solution from the Mopani tree has been noted as first aid.
Disclaimer: Consult a licensed herbalist before trying any of the things in the article.