Bryophyllum pinnatum is called ‘Tan me a wu’, by native Ghanaians. Many refer to it as air plant, window adornment plant, unpracticed love, presence leaf, stay continually, shock leaf, or mending plant. Its name is Bryophyllum pinnatum.
These are some benefits you can derive from using this plant.
1. The plant improves blood circulation and decreases circulatory pressure without a doubt as hindering kidney harm in individuals with unnecessary blood strain, among stand-out therapeutic advantages.
2. It has been said that the delicately cooked leaves are applied towards ailment, aggravations and a leaf blend is used for fevers through Creoles.
3. A blend of leaf juice with coconut oil is used as a response for complications and cerebral torments.
4. Some native individuals warmth the leaves and exercise them topically to air pockets and pores and skin ulcers.
5. In some parts of the world, it’s far executed to address harmed bones and inside injuries.
6. Implantation of leaves and stem in cool water is used by native families of Peru for heartburn infection, urethritis, fevers, and for a wide kind of respiratory conditions.
7. The blend is likewise used in epilepsy.
8. The leaves are expressed for their quieting and antidiabetic development, antihypertensive development, unfavourable to tumour movement.
9. Antiulcer prospects of local cure have been represented in exact coherent examinations.
10. We can do it in our homes to adapt to parasitic illnesses like ringworm.
Spiritual advantages of ‘Tan me a wu’ in the African setting.
1. ‘Tan me a wu’ ensures you towards otherworldly relationships.
2. Bryophyllum is used for a favour, publicizing, the donation of money, etc.
3. Many African believes that the leaves keep witches from assaulting people when planted in their homes.
4. It’s far used to overturn curses.
5. Bryophyllum is used to strengthen a spell on an individual.
Disclaimer: This is not medical advice. Seek the help of a professional health practitioner.
Kindly share your thoughts on this topic for the sake of update and to help other researchers.