Aloe plants are used for many purposes in the world. This is a general overview of some uses of aloe.
The most common species of Aloes found in Ghana today are aloe vera. This species grows well in flowerpots. Aloe overs needs a balanced measure of sunshine and water to survive. These plants do not grow very tall. The are one to four feet tall. They are light green with white spotted. It is good to remember that there are many species of Aloes. The West Africa Aloe (Aloe barteri) has very broad; succulent leaves and bright red flowers, which can grow as high as seven feet
Medicinal values of Aloe Vera:
1. Aloe plants have the capability of healing burns. Due to its soothing, moisturizing, and cooling properties, aloe vera is often used to treat burns. It is one of the local ways of treating burns and their related issues.
2. Nutrients present in Aloe Vera makes It a special plant that helps in managing digestive disorders. Aloe Improves the digestive system and combats bacterial infection in the stomach.
3. Aloe vera clears acne and other types of facial and skin diseases. The elements contained in aloe makes it a good cure for such ailment. Many people across the world use aloe vera products to combat the facial condition.
4. Aloe is also a good medication for hair treatment by many in the world. Products made from aloe are termed good for hair therapy.
5. Aloe is mixed with other elements for improvement in tooth health. It cuts across tooth health to skincare. A large number of people knowing the benefits of aloe prefer its products. Aloe is used in tooth health by dentists.